This whole 20-time thing was a very strange experience. I would like to take this time now to answer the questions posed to me for this last post.
1. Overall, what is your opinion of 20 Time based on YOUR experience in class?
I think twenty time is a very unique experience, but I did not use it to the best of my ability. I feel that it threw me into the deep end where I couldn't swim, and I grabbed on to a raft that was doomed to sink again.
2. What are some aspects of 20 Time that you think should be adjusted for students next year?
I feel that you should limit blog posts to once every two weeks. When we were expected one every week, I panicked because I had absolutely nothing to write about. It was really stressful.
3. What are some aspects of 20 Time that should NOT be changed for students next year?
Everything else is great, it is just that this project might work for some kids and not for others.
4. Is 20 Time something that more students should do in school? Please explain why or why not.
I think that a lot of kids would really appreciate having 20% of their time put aside for whatever they wanted, but some would abuse the privilege.
5. What advice would you give to students who are doing 20 Time next year?
PICK SOMETHING YOU WANT TO DO. DON'T JUST DO IT TO GET A GOOD GRADE. I did that and I ended up having nothing but failure to talk about. Sure I learned something from all of it, but I feel that this whole experience was wasted.
Do something that you are passionate about? No matter how ridiculous it sounds,